Liftz is looking to hire a Finance Analyst to support our day-to-day transactions providing accurate and data-based information to help the Company Management make well-informed decisions, write reports, and monitor financial movements. You will help maintain our Company’s financial health and make sure we have our resources under control. This is a Work-from-home position.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data from different sources.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on Sales, Profitability, Partners Performance, Product, Costs, and other related.
- Maintain reports accurate and up to date.
- Monitor and flag fraud risk transactions.
- Reconcile Invoices from Partners and Suppliers.
- Reconcile Sales Processing vs Deposits in Banks.
- Suggest process improvements and develop initiatives that impact the function.
- Bring ideas and your best attitude to help us keep growing.
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst or similar positions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Level C1 (CEFR) of English is a must (Fluent/Advanced spoken and written).
- Advanced/Expert level of MS Excel.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Focus and attention to detail.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to solve problems, suggest improvements, and establish new procedures.
- Fast learner and proactive. Investigative and research initiative.
- Teamwork ability in a fast-paced multicultural environment.
- Availability to work in EST (Eastern Standard Time) office hours.
- Stable and good speed Internet connection for working from home.
- Experience in the eCommerce/Marketing industry is a plus.
- Recommended Computer Requirements:
- Intel or AMD PC (Not Mac or Tablet).
- Minimum 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors.
- 3.0 GHz processor speed.